- 1789 W. Commerce Drive
- Lakeside, AZ 85929 Directions
Primary Services:Hospice Care
We recognize that every life is to be cherished. That's why we focus on the person, rather than the disease. If you have questions, call us 24/7 or use the contact form on this page. Our goal is to help you make well-informed hospice decisions during one of life’s most challenging moments.
- Day-to-day medical care by our team of RN Case Managers and Hospice Aides
- Hospice Medical Directors trained in Palliative Medicine and available to the patient care team on a daily basis
- On-site social worker services
- Spiritual support provided by non-denominational chaplains
- Assistance in-home with companionship and caregiver respite
- Bereavement counseling for up to 13 months following the death of a loved one
Listening to a hospice patient's story or reading a passage of their favorite book can enrich the life of a hospice patient. Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at a local office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping others navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- If you're ready to serve, enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Leon Driss, MD, is medical director at Compassus in Lakeside, Arizona.
He received his medical degree from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, and completed his residency in Internal Medicine at Los Angeles County — University of Southern California, Los Angeles. He also holds a master’s degree in Medical Management from Tulane University.
Dr. Driss is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine and Hospice and Palliative Medicine. He was a general medical officer with the United States Public Health Service and has held positions with Evergreen Medical Associates in Kirkland, Washington, Providence Health Plans in Seattle, Washington, Puget Sound Physicians Association and Buena Ventura Medical Clinic in Ventura, California. He currently practices internal medicine in Lakeside, Arizona.
He is also a recipient of the R. Sean Morrison, M.D. Award for Outstanding Achievement in Hospice Physician Leadership. The award recognizes Compassus programs and physicians for their leadership in continuing to raise industry benchmarks for quality hospice care nationwide.
Associate Medical Director
Associate Medical Director
Lakeside, Ariz. – Compassus has selected Kammy Heuett of Lakeside to join a team of medical volunteers to assist Living Hope, the company’s sister hospice...
- Tuesday, August 15th, 2017
LAKESIDE, Ariz. – The Compassus program serving the White Mountains is hosting its 4th Annual 5K Walk/Run to benefit the White Mountain Hospice Foundation...
- Wednesday, April 19th, 2017