- 1675 E. Monument Plaza Circle
- Casa Grande, AZ 85122 Directions
Primary Services:Hospice Care
At Compassus of Casa Grande, our mission is serving patients and their families with compassion, integrity, and excellence. We offer comfort and care to those experiencing one of life’s most intimate and challenging moments.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Personal physician, hospice medical director and RN coordinated care
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living center or your personal residence
- Spiritual counseling
- Medical Social Services
- Volunteer Services
- Bereavement services and grief support groups
Franklin Baroi, MD, is a family physician at Arizona Priority Care in Casa Grande, Arizona. He serves on the Banner Casa Grande Medical Center Peer Review Team and Bylaws Committee, and is a frequent guest speaker at Central Arizona College, where he gives presentations on psychological disorders and hospice and palliative care.
Dr. Baroi is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians, American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Arizona Academy of Family Physicians and Arizona Medical Association.
He received his undergraduate degree from North Park College in Chicago, Illinois, and his medical degree from the Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara in Guadalajara, Mexico. He completed his internship and residency in family practice at Swedish Covenant Hospital in Chicago, Illinois, where he was named Resident of the Year in 1986. He received his Fifth Pathway certification from Loma Linda University in Loma Linda, California.
- Wednesday, November 8th, 2017
- Casa Grande