- 7262 Governors West
- Huntsville, AL 35806 Directions
- 7262 Governors West
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Our promise is to be a trusted caregiver so you and your family can focus on the time you have together. If you have questions, call us or use the contact form on this page. We are here to help you make well-informed hospice decisions.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Personal physician, hospice medical director and RN coordinated care
- Medical social services
- Spiritual counseling
- Volunteer services
- Bereavement grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Darla is the Executive Director of the Huntsville and Florence, AL programs. She has over 15 years of Hospice Leadership experience. Prior to Hospice is was instrumental in writing the Breast Reconstruction Act for the State of Kansas and the Federal Government. She help start the first Epilepsy Center and Sleep Disorder Clinic in the Kansas.
Hi, my name is Enkela Naka. Originally, I am from Albania. My husband and I moved to USA in 1992. My husband had the chance to come as a visitor professor at Virginia Tech University. We were blessed with two beautiful children (daughter and son) who were born in Blacksburg, Virginia. Our family moved to Huntsville in 2000 for my husband’s new job. While in Huntsville I got my masters degree and license of social worker at Alabama A&M University. My previous jobs include: Social worker at Jackson & Madison Counties Department of Human Resources; Family Therapist/Senior Social Worker at NE Alabama Family Options Agency; Clinical Supervisor at Seraaj Family Homes Incorporation; Mental Health Social Worker at Sanctuary at Woodland Psychiatric Hospital.
Regional Business Office Coordinator
Nevis serves as the Region Business Office Coordinator for Compassus in Huntsville, AL. He specializes in organizing office operations to ensure effectiveness while maximizing cost efficiencies.
Listening to a hospice patient's story or reading a passage of their favorite book can enrich the life of a hospice patient. Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at a local office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping others navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- If you're ready to serve, enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Alicia Penley receives recognition for delivery of superior hospice care during National Nursing Assistants Week
- Wednesday, June 28th, 2017
HUNTSVILLE, Ala. – The Compassus program serving Huntsville and the surrounding areas is proud to recognize Stephen Sparks and all hospice volunteers during...
- Wednesday, May 10th, 2017