- 665 Opelika Road
- Auburn, AL 36830 Directions
- 665 Opelika Road
Chambers, Lee, Macon, Russell
We understand that choosing hospice or palliative care can be a difficult. Talk with your family, your doctors, and others you trust. If you have questions, call us 24/7 or use the contact form on this page. Our goal is to help you make well-informed hospice and palliative care decisions.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Personal physician, hospice medical director and RN coordinated care
- Medical social services
- Spiritual care and support
- Volunteer services
- Bereavement grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
The Compassus office serving the Auburn and Opelika areas was named one of the company’s top three programs in the country for customer service during the 2018 Compassus national leadership meeting in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Director of Clinical Services
Listening to a hospice patient's story or reading a passage of their favorite book can enrich the life of a hospice patient. Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at a local office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping others navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- If you're ready to serve, enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Associate Medical Director
Dr. Johnson graduated from the University of Alabama School of Medicine in 1999. He works in Opelika, AL and specializes in Hematology/Oncology. Dr. Johnson is affiliated with East Alabama Medical Center.
Experience: 17 years in practice
Education & Training: Medical School: University of Alabama School of Medicine; Graduated 1999
Dr. Abrams is affiliated with East Alabama Medical Center.
Experience: 19 years in practice
Specialties: Internal Medicine, Adolescent Medicine
Education & Training: Medical School: University of Alabama School of Medicine; Graduated 1997
AUBURN, Ala.– Jody Kirkley and Phoebe Smith, hospice care consultants for the Compassus program serving Auburn and the surrounding areas, were honored for ...
- Wednesday, March 14th, 2018
AUBURN, Ala. – The Compassus program serving Auburn and the surrounding areas is proud to recognize Janice Davis during National Volunteer Week April 23-29...