We believe that compassionate service to our patients, families and colleagues is an essential element of career fulfillment and success.
Compassus is a nationwide network of community-based post-acute care services focused on hospice, palliative and home health care.
- Industry leader in paid time off benefits
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 24, 32 and 40-hour colleagues are eligible for benefits and paid time off
- Company-paid life insurance
- Health savings account with company contributions
- Short- and long-term disability
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Employee assistance program
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Perks include continuing education assistance and corporate discounts
- Nurse Practitioner
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Certified Nurse Aide (Hospice Aides – CNA)
- Compliance Registered Nurse
At Compassus, you’re not selling a product; you’re building relationships with health care providers to offer the gift of comfort and support to patients facing serious illness.
As the executive leader for one of our local community-based programs, you will lead a team of affiliated physicians, clinical professionals, social workers, volunteers, and other hospice specialists.