We believe that compassionate and professional service to our patients, families and colleagues is essential for career fulfillment and success.
- Industry leader in paid time off benefits
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 24, 32 and 40-hour colleagues are eligible for benefits and paid time off
- Company-paid life insurance
- Health savings account with company contributions
- Short- and long-term disability
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Employee assistance program
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Perks include continuing education assistance and corporate discounts
- Nurse Practitioner
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Certified Nurse Aide (Hospice Aides – CNA)
- Compliance Registered Nurse
At Compassus, you're not selling a product, you are building relationships with health care providers, families and colleagues to champion advanced care management.
As the executive leader for one of our local community-based programs, you will lead a team of affiliated physicians, clinical professionals, social workers, volunteers, and other hospice specialists.
We believe every life is unique and deserves a meaningful final journey. Perhaps you’ve experienced hospice with a member of your own family or you're looking for meaningful volunteer options. Consider volunteering with Compassus.